Elegance 2 Group Display Espresso Machine
A higher capacity espresso machine than the Compact which offers greater throughput for busier operations, with a large, 11.5 litre boiler, plus some additional features. The standard Display offers full electronic control, selectable pre-infusion on groups, two steam outlets, rotary pump and calcium neutraliser on pump and groups, plus advertising display, total coffee counter and daily automatic on/off switch. The Display also indicates when a service is required and when the water filtration is becoming inadequate. The machine is finished in polished stainless steel.
All our traditional machines packages are inclusive of barista starter pack, knock out drawer, Macap Grinder (where applicable),delivery, installation, warranties, & barista training. More details available on request.
- Highly polished stainless steel finish
- Group auto cleaning
- 4 Different dosages programming per group
- Brewing groups with pre-infusion chamber
- Overheat/lack of water indicator
- Two steam wands and one hot water tap
- Advertising display & personal access code
- Memorisation of total brewed coffees
- Coffee management through credits
- Time management: Actual time and date
- Daily automatic switch ON / switch OFF of the coffee machine
- Display and digital control of the boilers temperature through display
- Maximum control of temperatures using PID technology
- Control and management of water boiler filling & warning light to regenerate the decalcifier
- Automatic switch OFF of the water pump in case of lack of water
- Warning light in case of water lack in the boiler and overheating protector
- Automatic back flushing of brew group & programming of the four different doses per group
All the details:
- Height: 510mm
- Width: 710mm
- Depth: 600mm
- Boiler: 11.5 litre
- Watts: 3185
- Volts: 220
- Weight: 60kg
No more hard water.
In some parts of the UK, hard water’s a real problem: it can damage your machine and affect the quality of your coffee.
That’s why we can supply a Brita Filter unit with your machine – it’s all part of your service rental contract. And yes, you can order replacement cartridges straight from us.
Sales and Aftercare
At Coffee Conscience, we work with accredited local ingredient suppliers and a premium regional service partner trained to support our bespoke range and ensure prompt service for your peace of mind. With our premium client list we can provide references to support our after sales service and where our expert support is really going to make a difference. We monitor our service weekly and consistently achieve 99% customer service levels for picking, packing and delivering goods for next day to our customers; a service level which has previously won national awards for distribution, service, and after sales support. We offer barista and equipment training in we will show you how to clean, safe storage and use of milk, prepare drinks to consistent high standards and solve problems – your coffee sales manager and barista will deliver in-house training to make sure your team are up-to-speed with the basics and advanced preparations. We also offer certified barista courses and bespoke training for any individuals or groups of individuals with learning difficulties to ensure our commitment to businesses and community groups.
After we have installed, even the simplest machines may require a bit of technical support. That’s why we have accredited regional service engineers familiar with our full range of equipment. They’re fast! call, and an engineer will usually be with you on the same day or sooner if required. Our engineers carry a large stock of spares on their vehicles, delivering 96% of call outs fixed on the first visit. We also carry a small range of support machines for customers requiring additional throughput for special events or where demand may peak. With over 60 years industry experience we understand your requirements and are here to help, support, and grow your business.